How to create Research Questions? How to create an as short as possible survey which still has enough questions?
Also I will check for you if your Research Questions are easy to answer. If your research questions are too difficult, you will get huge problems in the later stages of writing your thesis… A lot of my students told me when I was helping them: I should have come earlier… than the SPSS analyses would not have been that difficult. A good start is half the battle 😉
You gathered all your data but now you have to do analysis in SPSS. Long time ago you used SPSS but you forgot about it, or you learned different techniques in your subjects than you have to apply now. Don’t panic! We can do the SPSS part of your thesis together. For me it is really important to do it together, because you have to defend your thesis, not me. So I will give you clear notes with print screens so you can redo everything and can change something yourself when necessary. Don’t get scared now 😉 With my explanation statistics is more easy than you think :).
If you pay an hourly fee you don’t know how much hours you would spend in total. Therefore I offer you the total package. You know how much money you spend and you know exactly what you get: that the statistical part of your thesis will be finished.
* transfer data to SPSS/ Stata/ R
* preparing your data
* doing analysis
* writing everything down APA style
* creation of neat APA tables
* extra meetings if needed after review sessions of your thesissupervisor
* Me reviewing your method and results section.
* everything to finish the method and the results section of your thesis
* other sections
* repetitive work (if that is needed I will explain everything and give you homework (2% of the cases))
* More than 6 hours (0.2% of the cases needed, if you listen to all my recommendations etc I will help you probably more hours for free if needed)
Are you struggling with Stata? I’m more than happy to help you with Stata. Please have a look at my STATA page
Do you need some help with R? R seems to be a difficult package. I help you step by step how to understand it so you can finish your thesis. Please have a look at my subpage for R.